Pet Healthcare Plan
The easy way to care for your pet in simple monthly instalments
Our Pet Care Plan allows you to spread the costs of caring for your cat or dog throughout the year. It covers your pet for all their basic health care needs, including preventative treatments and expert advise, giving you complete peace of mind.
The Pet Care Plan provides regular veterinary health checks. We'll give advise, support and treatment planning to help prevent problems arising with your pet in the future.
The cost of maintaining the general health of your pet is then divided throughout the year into monthly Direct Debit payments.
Our Comprehensive Pet Care Plan gives you;
- Full examinations twice a year including advise on: General health, Ears, Eyes, Heart Testing, Weight, Skin, Teeth etc
- Full annual booster vaccination including Kennel cough for dogs and Leukaemia for cats. ( Extra costs may apply if needed to restart vaccinations or in puppies / kittens that have not had their primary course )
- Worming Treatments: The most modern preparations for the 12 months.
- Flea/Tick Treatments: The newest and most efficacious products for the 12 months (ie not just old fipronil based products)
- A yearly chemistry blood screen run in house while you wait.
- Microchipping in dogs if not already done. ( legal requirement now )
- 10% off Prescription Foods
- 10% off all Operations including dentals.
- £20 voucher off our out of hours call out fees should you need them.
This scheme is size dependent so please contact the practice for a costing for your size of dog or cat. This is not the same as pet insurance as it is dealing with the day to day costs of keeping your pet and preventative healthcare needs.